Sights, Electronic and Accessories
Find a lower price? Contact us and we will try our best to beat it!
Aimpoint CompM4, 2 MOA ACET 11972
Manufacturer Part Number:
Big Supply Shop ID:
Out of Stock -
The electronic components in the CompM4 improve upon Aimpoints existing state-of-the-art ACET diode circuitry, allowing this sight to run constantly for over 8 years on a single AA battery. The CompM4 features an internal voltage regulator that allows the sight to operate on any AA size battery available worldwide. This sight features a 2 minute-of-angle (MOA) dot size, making it perfectly suited for use with Aimpoints 3XMagnifier scope module. The CompM4 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices, and features an extremely rugged and easy to use 16-position manual switch with 7 night vision compatible settings and 9 daylight settings. The CompM4 sight body is designed to protect both the optics and adjustment components against hard use, and is waterproof to 45 meters (150 feet).
The CompM4 also features an improved QRP2 Picatinny rail mount, eliminating the need for a separate mounting ring. This mount has over twice the clamping force of the original QRP, and features a lower and wider torque limiting knob to improve ease of use and lessen the chance of the sight base becoming snagged on other equipment. The mount is keyed into the sight to absorb recoil forces. Vertical and cantilever spacers are available to allow the sight to fit on all M16 rifle and M4 carbine variants. The sight can also be used on any other weapon with a Picatinny rail mounting system.
System Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight
- Magnification: 1X
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Reticle: Size 2 MOA
- Optical coating - Anti Reflex coating all surfaces. Multi-layer coating for reflection of Pass coating for NVD compatibility
- Battery Type: AA
- Battery Life, typical** 80,000 hours for good quality battery
- Switch, dot brightness 16 positions, 7 NVD, 9 daylight, of which 1 Extra bright
- Material Housing: Extruded high strength aluminum
- Surface Finish: Hard anodized, matte, black
- Material Lens Covers: Rubber, matte, black
- Adjustment: 1 click - 16 mm at 100 meters - 1/2" at 80 yds.
- Mounting Keyed surface Patent pending mount keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- Length: 4.7"
- Width/Height: 2.1" x 2.4" sight only - 2.8" x 2.8" including mount
- Ring Width: none
- Weight: 9.3 oz. sight only - 11.8 oz. with integrated mount
- Temperature Range: -45C to +71C (-50F to 160F)
- Water Resistance: 150'
Zebco / Quantum 404 SC Reel Clam 404KBK,15,CP3
Zebco / Quantum 606 SC Reel Clam 606KBK,20,CP3
Zebco / Quantum Saltwater Inshore 7' 1pc M Spinning Rod QSWISS701M,PB3
Zebco / Quantum Saltwater Inshore 7'6" 1pc Mh Spin Rod QSWISS761MH,PB3
Zippo Outdoors Hand Warmer-High Polish Chrome-Box-6 Hour 40321
Zippo Outdoors Windproof Lighter-Bullets - Brushed Brass 28674
Recently Viewed Items