AimPoint MPS3 Sight is the third generation of passive electronic reflex collimator sights suitable for medium or heavy support weapons.
The MPS3 Red Dot Sight by Aimpoint has been developed primarily for military applications. The Aimpoint MPS 3 Sight is a non-magnifying sight with unlimited eye relief allowing a rapid speed of target acquisition. The MPS-3 by AimPoint features manually adjustable reticle brightness for all light conditions.
- Compatible with every generation of NVD
- Designed to stand up to heavy weapons recoil
- Accessory rails on sight allow for mounting IR or visible lasers
- Can be used with any AA size battery
- ACET technology combined with a AA battery gives 80,000 hours (over 8 years) of typical use on one battery
- 500,000 hours of use on NVD setting
- 7 night vision compatibility settings, 9 day settings including one extra bright
- 2 MOA dot size for long distance engagement
- One Function Principle for ease of use in field (one rotary switch for light intensity)
- Manually adjustable reticle brightness
- Multi Purpose Sight for use on land, in the air, and at sea
- 1X sight (no magnification)
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Increased aiming confidence
- Length: 2.4"
- Width/Height (sight only): 3.3" x 3.2"
- Width/Height (including mount): 3.3" x 4.9"
- Weight (sight only): 3.0 oz.
- Weight (sight with integrated mount): 25.4 oz.
- Temperature Range: -45 - +71 C, (-50 - +160 F)
- Water Resistance: 80'