The Armasight CO-MR (Clip On Medium Range) is one of the most advanced Night Vision Clip-On systems for shooting at night over the middle distance, and which stands above the competition when it comes to clarity, versatility, reliability, function and value.
The Armasight CO-MR converts your existing day scope to night vision and provides excellent target acquisition and aiming capabilities for the demanding sports shooter, varmint hunter, military, law enforcement, or security personnel. Built using the latest advancements in Night Vision technology, the Armasight CO-MR eliminates the traditional requirement of removing your existing day scope from your rifle, to replace it with a dedicated night vision sight (which would also involve re-zeroing). The CO-MR simply mounts in front of your own standard day optical sight.
Factory bore-sighted to tolerances of less than 1 MOA, no re-zeroing is required. The CO-MR allows the user to maintain consistent eye relief and shooting position, and because the user views his own day scopes reticle (which he is familiar with), no re-training is required. A wire-less remote control unit can be placed anywhere on the user’s weapon that is convenient, allowing activation of the CO-MR quickly and with no fuss.
Recommended for use with day scopes of up to 6-7X magnification, the Armasight CO-MR is equipped with a locking (but quick-disconnect) mounting system which provides the user with an easy and quick way to attach/detach the CO-MR on a standard weaver or Picatinny rail.
- Lens Tissue
- Soft carrying Case
- One Lithium Battery CR123A
- Instruction Manual with Warranty Card
- Battery adapter CR123A 3V / 2AA 1,5V
- Quick Release Mount
- AWReC (Advanced Wireless Remote Control) #94
- Picatinny adapter for AWReC (Advanced Wireless Remote Control)
- Light-Suppressor 1
- Light-Suppressor 2
- Light-Suppressor 3
- XLR-IR850 Detachable X-Long Range Infrared Illuminator
- Simple and Quick conversion of daytime scope to Night Vision
- Mounts in front of any daytime scope, no re-zeroing required
- Equipped with Wireless Remote Control
- Powered by a single alkaline 1.5V AA or 3V CR123A lithium battery
- Low Battery Indicator
- Bright Light Indicator
- Variable Brightness Control
- Quick Release Mount
- Bright Light Cut-off System
- Mil Standard Compliant
- IIT Generation: Gen 2+ SD MG
- Resolution: 45-51 lp/mm
- Magnification: 1x
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 21mm
- Lens System: F1:1.2, 80mm
- Field Of View: 12.6°
- Range of Focus: 10m to Infinity
- Controls: Direct
- Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
- Infrared Illuminator: Detachable Long Range IR Illuminator
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Power Supply: 1 x 1.5V AA or 1 x 3V CR123A
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof / MIL-STD-810 Complies
- Battery Lif: 60 Hours ( 3 V ) and 30 Hours (1. 5 V )
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +50°?
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +50°?
- Dimensions: 7.10" x 3.20" x 3.20"
- Weight: 1.50 lbs