Browning has been in the flashlight business for decades -- and our lights have always been at the cutting edge of technology for specialized hunting performance.
Hunting flashlights with top features are our key focus. But the advantages you get from a top level hunting flashlight are just as true if the power goes out or if you’re stranded along a dark road -- a dependable flashlight is the first thing you reach for. When you can’t see, your work has stopped. When you reach for inexpensive, cheaper lights you simply don't have the confidence that they will be there when you need them. There are many good reasons to choose "The Best There Is" in flashlights.
- The Ultimate Flashlight for Hunters!
- 610 lumens / 250 yards distance with 2 CR123A batteries (included)
- 825 lumens / 285 yards distance with 18650 li-ion rechargeable battery (not included)
- Mode Selector eliminates toggling between settings. Choose the setting (High, Low, Green) and use the tail cap switch to turn the light on and off.
- Single Action Tail Cap Switch with Momentary and Constant-On
- Long Run Time on Low Setting: 40 hours with CR123A, 60 hours with 18650
- Soft Green Beam won’t disturb game
- Battery magazine holds CR123A batteries tightly. Remove when using 18650
- Waterproof & Submersible (ANSI FL 1 IPX7)
- All-aluminum construction with rugged PC lens. Drop-tested to 1m (ANSI FL 1)
- Max Lumens: 610
- Length: 5"
- Weight With Batteries: 6.4 oz
- Effective Distance: 250 yds.
- Battery Type: CR123A lithium
- Number of Batteries: 2
- Battery Life On Low: 40 hours
- Switch Type: Side
- Color: Black
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: LED
- Bulb Color: Green:White
- Brightness Levels: High:Low
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Bezel Material: Aluminum
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- Submersible: 1 Meter