The Perfect Blade For Hunting In Hell's Canyon. Browning’s Hell’s Canyon knife is, frankly, tougher than all hell. It’s a stout-hearted drop point that can handle some hellacious cutting chores.
- Lightweight drop point ATS-34 stainless steel blade
- Full-tang construction skeletal design with carbon fiber inserts
- Black paracord wrap on handle
- Included: black fitted polymer belt sheath
- Edge Retention/Hardness
- Corrosion Resistant
- Blade Type: Drop Point
- Sheath Description: Injection Molded
- Main Blade Length: 3 1/2"
- Overall Length: 8 3/4"
- Blade Composition: ATS-35 Stainless Steel
- Blade Decoration: Buckmark:Hells Canyon
- Handle Features: Finger Grooves:Full Tang
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
- Color: Black
- Secondary Color: Carbon
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 56-59
- Serrated Blade: No