The Ignite is a made from 7Cr stainless steel with a drop point design that is perfect for building a shelter or cleaning and preparing small game. The fire starting flint insterts into the rugged polymer sheath, ensuring that it won't get lost, yet will be readily available when you need it.
- Fixed blade
- Coated 7Cr stainless drop point blade
- Sparking bevel on blade spine
- Polymer handle
- Lanyard eyelet
- Polymer sheath
- Fire starting flint in sheath
- Blade Type: Drop Point
- Sheath Description: Injection Molded
- Main Blade Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 8 1/2"
- Blade Composition: 7Cr
- Blade Decoration: Browning Logo
- Handle Features: Lanyard Hole
- Handle Material: Injection Molded
- Color: Black
- Secondary Color: Orange
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 56-58