The heavy-duty utility folder is the must have, go-to tool of every tactical professional. Carried in your pocket, on your tactical vest, lashed to your web gear (or discreetly tucked away in your briefcase or purse) the utility folder is the one blade that gets a real workout, day in and night out.
- The Browning Black Label Integrity tactical folder is more than equal to any task and any situation.
- The hollow ground partially serrated tanto blade is crafted from 440 stainless steel and has a Titanium Nitride (TiN) blade finish for reduced visual signature plus and ambidextrous thumbstud.
- The liner lock design holdes the blade securely in position and the sculpted grip sports textured G-10 laminate scales with flush mounted fasteners.
- The four-way pocket clip lets you set up the Integrity for hinge-up or hinge down carry in either right or left side.
- Type: Folder
- Blade Type: Tanto
- Sheath Description: Not Applicable
- Main Blade Length: 3 3/4"
- Overall Length: 8 1/2"
- Closed Length: 4 1/2"
- Blade Opening: Thumb Stud
- Blade Composition: 440 Stainless
- Blade Decoration: Black Label
- Handle Features: Adjustable Clip:Finger Grooves:Pommel
- Handle Material: G-10 Textured
- Color: Black
- Pocket Clip: Y
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 56
- Lock Type: Liner lock