Hoyt Buck’s first knife, made from a worn-out file blade in 1902, was a fixed blade, and for many years, all Buck knives were fixed blades. Now, over 100 years later, Buck Knives continues to offer a comprehensive line of fixed-blade knives, ideal for field and work. For the outdoorsmen who prefer the absolute solid feel of a fixed blade, Buck’s best-selling Model 119 Special sets the standard by which the others are measured. Buck took the popular 119 and is now offering a new version with a beautiful stacked Leather/Micarta handle, and 420HC steel with a black powdercoat finish blade in a M.O.L.L.E compatible sheath. The 119 Brahma also features a front guard and updated pommel assemblies.
- 420HC with black powder coated blade
- Stacked leather/micarta handle with upgraded front guard and pommel assemblies
- Heavy duty leather and nylon, M.O.L.L.E compatible sheath
- Advanced Edge2x blade technology
- Overall Length: 10 1/2"
- Weight: 9.30 oz
- Length: 6"
- Material: 420HC, Black Powder Coated
- Stacked Leather with Micarta Spacers in Handle
- Leather and Nylon, M.O.L.L.E Compatible Sheath