When a military operator is in the field, they need a heavy-duty, reliable knife that is easy to carry. The heavy-duty TOPS/Buck CSAR-T (Combat Search & Rescue Tool) folder features a 154CM stainless steel with Zirblast finish modified Tanto blade, and a tough, grooved G-10 handle, featuring Rocky Mountain Tread for strength and a secure grip. This knife is easily opened with one hand and locks open using a liner lock. Adding versatility to the TOPS/Buck CSAR-T, the handle contains a hex driver for various tools. This knife will allow an operator to beprepared for any situation.
- 154CM steel blade, Zirblast finish for corrosion resistance
- Modified Tanto blade for extra strength
- Constructed with a durable, thick 0.065" liner
- Contoured and grooved Rocky Mountain Tread G-10 handle for durability and no-slip grip
- Hex driver incorporated into the handle
- Heavy duty nylon sheath
- Edge 2X Technology
- Length: 3.80"
- Thickness: 0.175"
- Material: 154CM Steel, Heat Treated to a Rc of 59-61
- Style: Modified Tanto
- Edge Type: Plain
- Grind: Hollow
- Finish: Zirblast for Corrosion Resistance
- Handle Material: Rugged G-10 Featuring Rocky Mountain Tread
- Handle Color: Black
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Pocket Clip: Right/Left Hand, Tip-Up
- Sheath: Heavy Duty Nylon
- Sheath Color: Black
- Knife Type: Manual
- Opener: Thumb Stud
- Lock Type: Liner Lock
- Overall Length: 8.24"
- Weight: 8.60 oz