Sleep comfortably, even when it's 0 F (-17-78 C) outside, in the Coleman Big Basin Sleeping Bag with diamond ripstop polyester cover and polyester liner. Its roomier design keeps big and tall folks up to 6 ft. 6 in. tall warm from top to bottom. The semi-sculpted hood surrounds your head to lock in the heat, and a wide bottom gives you space to move your legs. A special quilting construction eliminates potential cold spots. The draft tube blocks heat loss through the zipper and the fleece foot adds extra warmth at the bottom. If the weather unexpectedly warms up, open up the two-way, no-snag zipper from the bottom or the top for ventilation. When you're done, it's easy to put it away in the stuff sack. The Big Basin Sleeping Bag is machine washable.
- For temperatures 0 F to 20 F (-17.78 C to -6.67 C)
- Big and tall design for heights up to 6 ft. 6 in.
- Diamond ripstop polyester cover and polyester liner
- Wide bottom for room to move your legs
- Semi-sculpted hood helps lock in heat
- Quilting construction eliminates potential cold spots
- Thermolock full-length draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
- Two-way no-snag patented zipper plows fabric away from the zipper
- Unzip the bottom for extra ventilation on warmer nights
- Stuff sack for quick and easy storage
- Two way zipper for maximum ventilation
- Stuff sack included
- Dimensions: 39" x 92"