W.C. Coleman could see the light for the darkness. The young salesman was taking a stroll after a hard day’s work selling typewriters, and spotted a type of lamplight in a drugstore window in Brockton, Alabama. This light burned with a strong, steady white flame and was fueled by gasoline. The standard lamp of the era burned kerosene and produced a smoky, flickering, yellowish light. W.C. was stricken with very poor eyesight, and was very interested in this steady white light that enabled him to read even the smallest print in books and on medicine bottles. Coleman saw potential in the light, and through his vision a company was born that would put America’s farms and ranches in a different light, and would eventually make his name synonymous with outdoor fun.
Conquer 125L LED Flashlight
- Rugged exterior provides a rugged, comfortable grip and increased impact resistance
- Battery lock system stops battery drain to preserve battery life and reduce corrosion
- 5 modes: High, Medium, Low, Strobe, SOS (350L Red Instead of Medium)
- Lumens: 125 (High), TBD (Medium), TBD M (Low)
- Runtime: TBD Hours (High), TBD Hours (Medium), TBD Hours (Low)
- Range: TBD M (High), TBD M (Medium), TBD M (Low)