Enjoy the fresh air without the bugs in a roomy, cabin design when you pack the Coleman WeatherMaster Screened 6 Tent. With a hinged door, screened porch, large windows and 6 ft. 8 in. of head room, it feels more like a house than a tent. It's also built to hold up to the weather. Specially-designed windows let you open them for more airflow - even in the rain - and still stay dry. The strong steel frame with Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to high wind, and the WeatherTec systems patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once - reducing setup time to just 20 minutes. The 17 ft. x 9 ft. floor is large enough to fit two queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
- Exclusive WeatherTec System Keeps you dry Guaranteed
- Screened porch to enjoy the outdoors with the bugs and added sleeping space on dry nights
- Cabin design for added room during extended-stay trips
- Cabin structure heavier, stronger, better for extended stay camping
- Specially-angled windows keep rain out when the windows are open
- WeatherTec System patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- Insta-Clip pole attachments stand up to winds
- Strong steel frame stands up to winds
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for quick, 20-minute setup
- Center Height: 6' 8"
- Size: 17' x 9' footprint
- Screened Area: 6' x 9'