For personal defense or as a trusty law-enforcement backup gun, the Ruger SR9c compact has all of the latest concealed carry safety features, so it only makes sense for it to have the most modern laser sighting system on the market. With this LG-449 Laserguard®, the SR9's little relative maintains its sleek polymer lines and ergonomic grip, while adding the fast, precision sighting of a Crimson Trace laser that's designed to maximize concealment and holster compatibility.
Fits: Ruger SR9c Compact *(This is the grip only, gun not included) Includes Holster.
- Activation: Instinctive Activation Front
- Material: Rugged Hard Polymer
- Design: Ultra-compact 3.3mm Diode
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet
- Power Source: A single 1/3N 3 volt lithium battery