Daiwa’s finest compact lever drag reels offer the durability and performance features needed for ultra-strong fish, ultra-strong braid.
Hyper Speed models offer gear ratios up to 7.3 to 1 and can rip in up to 52 inches of line with every crank. That's a big advantage for fishermen trying to entice a high speed jig strike. Once hooked up, Daiwa's exceptionally-smooth Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag gives maximum fish control.
- Hyper Speed gear ratios up to 7.3 to 1, picking up over 52.6 inches of line with every crank
- Six CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings
- Offset power handle with Soft Touch grip
- Massive stainless steel gears—helical cut for optimum power and smooth winding
- Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD)
- Machined aluminum frame and left side plate are one solid piece for unmatched strength
- Machined aluminum spool
- Centrifugal casting brakes
- Machined aluminum rod clamp
- Dual-system Infinite Anti-Reverse
- Action FW / SW: - / MH
- Bearings: 6CRBB, 1RB
- Gear Ratio: 7.1:1
- Line Per Handle Turn: 52.6"
- Weight (oz.): 24.0
- Line Capacity (Lb. Test / Yards): MONO: 30/350, 40/310, 50/220
- Line Capacity (Lb. Test / Yards): BRAID: 40/840, 50/630
- Drag Max Strike / Full: 28.6 / 40