Configured with the illuminated Mil-Dot reticle, the Close Combat 1-4x24 Riflescope from FireField provides a versatile tool for accurate close quarter target acquisitions. The reticle is located in the second focal plane and will remain the same in size as you change your zoom factor. It has red or green illumination options with five brightness settings to provide you with adequate visibility in various lighting conditions. The parallax-free operation is set at 100 yd. To help you compensate for wind drift and ballistic bullet drop, the scope offers 120 MOA windage and elevation adjustments ranges with 1/2 MOA increments.
The optics are fully multicoated to improve light transmission and image clarity and brightness. Depending your zoom setting, you will be able to see an edge-to-edge field from 24' to 88.3' at a distance of 100 yards. The scope also offers a diopter adjustment range from +3 to -3, an eye relief of 4.8-4.2", and has a 12.3-6.2 mm exit pupil.
The hard anodized aluminum housing is lightweight and durable, weather-resistant, fogproof, and shock-resistant. It features a 30mm main tube, exposed adjustment turrets, and a fast focus eyepiece. Also included with the riflescope are a cleaning cloth, mounting rings, and a CR-2032 battery.
- Red-Green Mil-Dot Reticle, 2nd Plane
- Five brightness levels
- 30mm Diameter Main-Tube
- 24mm objective diameter
- Fully multicoated optics
- 1/2 MOA/Click Impact Point Correction
- 120 MOA Windage/Elevation Adjustment
- Exposed Adjustment Turrets
- Hard Anodized Aluminum Housing
- Fully Multicoated Optics
- Fast Focus Eyepiece
- Water- & Shock-Resistant, Fogproof
- Mounts on Weaver Rail, Rings Included
- Hard anodized matte black finish
- Weather-resistant, fogproof, shock-resistant
- Magnification Range: 1-4x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 24mm
- Main-Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Reticle: Red-Green Mil-Dot, 2nd focal plane
- Field of View: 88.3-24" @ 100 yd
- Eye Relief: 4.8-4.2"
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 12.3-6.2 mm
- Diopter Adjustment: +3 to -3
- Impact Point Correction: 1/2 MOA
- Windage/Elevation Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yd
- Battery / Runtime: 1 x CR-2032/ 80 to 150 hr max
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 120°F (-18 to 49°C)
- Mount Type: Weaver
- Weatherproofing: IPX6, resistant to powerful water jets
- Fogproof, shock-resistant
- Length: 8.9" x 2.7" x 2.2"
- Weight: 14.2 oz