The Gerber Contrast AO Fine Edge Folding Knife is the latest addition to Gerber's growing portfolio of Assisted Opening daily carry knives. Featuring the innovative hybrid G-10-steel design of the best selling Contrast with a darker blade and hilt coating, this evolution of the Contrast incorporates Gerber's Assisted Opening 2.0 technology. Weighing in at 3.3 ounces and with a measurement of 4.25 inches when closed, makes the Gerber Contrast Assisted Opening Folding Knife small enough to clip in your pocket and take just about anywhere. The Gerber Contrast Folding Knife is constructed from 7Cr17Mov steel and has G-10 handles, so you know it will be long-lasting.
- Fine Edge Drop Point Blade for smooth, accurate cutting
- Dual thumb studs for quick, secure left- and right-handed opening
- Plunge Lock for solid, positive release and blade closure
- Assisted Opening 2.0 Mechanism opens fast and easily
- Pocket Clip for easy carrying
- Lanyard hole for attaching accessory or parachute cord
- Overall Length: 7.13"
- Blade Length: 3"
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Weight: 3.3 oz.
- Steel Type: 7Cr17Mov
- Handle Material: G-10 & Stainless Steel 3Cr13