Minimalists pride themselves on traveling light. With this in mind, the Gerber Mini F.A.S.T. Draw Tanto with assisted opening is a folding tactical blade that is far more useful than its minimal size might imply. Gerber gives it the same quality DNA found in its full-size sibling, yet it weighs a mere 1.75 ounces. Despite the Mini's modest size, its tanto style blade offers a razor-sharp point to puncture, cut and rise to tasks as needed. The blade's partial serration adds utility for working through stubborn materials and means you can always saw through really tough stuff. With a tactical matte black finish, it's a stealth little knife that you can drop in your pocket or clip to your belt without thinking twice about whether you should take it with you.
- Gerber's proven Assisted Opening 2.0 technology for smooth action
- Reliable plunge lock secures blade in place and allows for safe, easy closure
- Thumb studs facilitate one-handed operation
- Tanto-style blade is ready to puncture, slice and perform detailed work
- Black titanium nitride-coated blade reduces unwanted reflection and defends against corrosion
- Utilitarian pocket clip keeps knife handy on your belt or in your pocket
- Nylon handle with textured scales provides secure grip and slim profile
- Overall Length: 5.0"
- Blade Length: 2.13"
- Closed Length: 3.0"
- Weight: 1.75 oz.
- Steel Type: 7Cr17MoV
- Handle Material: Textured Nylon