The Myth Blood Tracking Light maked fresh blood pop like neon in an environment where there is little naturally occurring red color. It’s optimized to highlight blood that’s up to an hour old, and offers enhanced visibility in a broader range of lighting conditions.
The light offers efficient two-button operation. A single tail button turns the light on, and it’s ready to track. A second, side-mounted button changes the spectrum cast to gray out the field and further enhance the contrast of the blood when you toggle back to primary mode, perfect to help you determine whether you’re still on the blood trail.
The blood tracking light’s rubber outer shell is as durable and lightweight as it is comfortable to handle. It’s big enough to provide solid grip and small enough to fit in a pant cargo pocket or jacket hand pocket.
- LED light spectrum optimized for blood identification in low-light, low-contrast situations
- Light operates on 4 AA batteries (included)
- LED offers 5.5 hours of continuous runtime
- IPX4 rated; splashing water from any angle will have no harmful effect
- Two-button operation offers switchable lighting to quickly enhance contrast of blood trail
- LED designed specifically to accurately highlight blood
- Lanyard hole on tail end
- LED Output: 33 lumens, 5.5 hours
- Overall Length: 7"
- Weight: 7.2 oz.
- Material: Rubber overmold