Hornady match rifle ammunition is loaded with the most accurate, consistent match bullets in the world. ELD Match bullets are technologically advanced, enhanced accuracy target bullets featuring Heat Shield tips with the PERFECT MEPLAT (tip point) combined with numerous design features that deliver the highest-in-class ballistic coefficients, superior accuracy and extreme consistency from bullet-to-bullet, lot-to-lot.
- Carefully selected components: Carefully selected, every component to ensure uniformity, then load to exacting specifications to provide pinpoint accuracy. Each cartridge is loaded with either Hornady ELD Match, A-MAX, or our high-performance boattail hollow point bullets. Stringent quality control ensures proper bullet seating, consistent charges and pressures, optimal velocity and repeatable accuracy.
- Specially Selected Cases: Cases are hand selected based on strict criteria: wall thickness uniformity, internal capacity, case weight and consistent wall concentricity. We get proper bullet seating, consistent charges and pressures, optimal velocity and repeatable accuracy.
- AMP (Advanced Manufacturing Process) Bullet Jackets: These jackets represent a technological advancement in design, tooling and manufacturing. Developed by Hornady technicians, AMP Bullet Jackets feature near-zero wall thickness variation, resulting in unprecedented concentricity and uniformity throughout the jacket.
- Powder: Powder is matched carefully to each specific load for optimal pressure, velocity and consistent accuracy.
- Primers: Like the powder, the primers selected are the highest quality available, perfectly matched to the load.
- Ballistic Coefficient (G1); TBD
- Ballistic Coefficient (G7); TBD
- Sectional Density; .287
- Test Barrel Length (inches); 24
- Quantity; 20/Box