In the past, push-button illumination was found only in high-end tactical scopes costing thousands. The new TacDriver T4i line changes all that. These rugged tactical scopes feature glass-etched, illuminated reticles, a first-in-class, two-button illumination control system on most models, and locking windage and elevation knobs. But Kruger has accomplished something remarkable: weve put all those high-performance features into a scope the average shooter can afford.
- One-touch activation
- Two-button illumination control system
- Illuminated F-plex, CQR & LRR glass reticles
- 10 brightness levels
- 4x zoom magnification systems
- Resettable, locking windage/elevation adjustments read , and MOA click adjustments
- Waterproof/fogproof/nitrogen processed
- Fully multicoated optics
- Power: 1x-4x
- Objective Diameter(mm): 24
- Field of view(ft/100yds): 83' - 22'
- Focus(yds): 100
- Eye Relief(inches): 3.7"
- Exit Pupil(mm): 6-24
- Wd/El Adjustment(MOA): 60-60
- Weight(oz): 20 oz
- Reticle Pattern: CQR