MagLite XL 200 3-Cell AAA LED flashlight has been designed with five basic, easy to use functions plus advanced features and the stunning brightness of a next-generation LED flashlight. The sleek lightweight and compact handheld Mag Instrument LED flashlight has a quick click method that is also introduced in the Maglite XL 50 flashlight. The XL200 LED flashlight by Mag Instrument lets the user select the desired function. Motion-controlled variable power level and strobe rate.
The Mag XL-200 flashlight is manufactured with top quality machined aluminum, and is anodized to resist corrosion. The Maglite XL200 lights up with 172 lumens with a runtime of 2 hours and 30 minutes on high. or 218 hours on low thanks to the advanced energy management technology integrated within.
- Tail cap switch with simple on-off function and 5 selectable modes
- Spot-to-Flood adjustable LED beam
- Anodized for corrosion resistance and durability
- Rugged, machined aluminum case
- Intelligent Energy Source Management - continuously monitors the balance between high brightness and efficient power usage allowing for prolonged battery life
- Powered by 3 AAA alkaline batteries
- Individually serial numbered
- Length: 4.8" (121.92 mm)
- Barrel Diameter: 1" (25.4 mm)
- Head Diameter: 1" (25.4 mm)
- Weight with batteries: 3.68 oz. (104 g)