The only fully functional bipod designed for precision shooting built into a vertical foregrip.
- Quick release.
- Built for designated marksmen and those operating in urban settings who need to transition from close fighting to precision shooting.
- An ergonomic foregrip based on our popular TAL-4 grip.
- A touch of a button transforms the grip into a sturdy bipod.
- Legs are independently adjustable for height.
- Bipod allows slight pivot to adjust cant.
- Wide stance offers stability lacking in other grip bipod designs.
- Dual pressure switch cavities.
- Mounts with captive quick-release wingnuts.
- Aviation-grade Aluminum, steel, and MIL-SPEC reinforced polymer composite.
- Length: 2.76"
- Width: 1.97"
- Width (Open/Deployed): 7.90"
- Height: 6.18"
- Height (Open/Deployed): 8.60"
- Weight: 11.8 oz
- Finish: Black