Bushcraft Survival A razor sharp blade with a distinct tip, an all-weather Morakniv Fire Starter and a Diamond Sharpener make the Bushcraft Survival the natural choice for those who love the great outdoors.
The 3.2mm thick Swedish stainless steel blade stays sharp for a long time, is extremely tolerant against wear and has considerable cutting strength. The blade is ridgeground especially for use with the fire steel.
The robust sheath is provided with a well thought out space for the firesteel and completed with a diamond sharpener, making it easy to sharpen the knife blade. An orange handle with high-friction grip gives the finishing touch to the Bushcraft Survival and is minimizing the risk to lose your knife. A knife that suits a tough livestyle!
- Rubber handle
- Survival knife
- 3.2mm thick stainless steel blade.
- Blade Thickness: 3.2mm, (0.125")
- Blade Length: 109mm, (4.29")
- Total Length: 232mm, (9.13")
- Net Weight: 0.2120kg
- Razor sharp 3.2 mm thick Swedish stainless steel blade with a distinct tip.
- All-weather Morakniv Fire Starter
- Integrated Diamond Sharpener.
- Two Belt Clips.
Integrated Fire Starter
Bring the Fire Starter on your outdoor tour and be able to light a fire wherever you are. Just pull the specially designed knife back slowly and heavily along with the fire starter. The sparks easily light your barbecue, paper, birch bark or dry grass.
- The protective coating on the steel needs to be scraped off before use.
- Sparks of 3000 C makes it easy to light a fire in any kind of weather.
- Yield up to 7000 strokes.
- Illuminates even stoves and gas grills.
- Works in rain and snow.
- Since it has a strong spark, it can also be used as emergency signal.
- Use only the back of the knife blade with the fire steel. Never the blade edge!