Alumilite construction, including the 1-piece aluminum frame and aluminum left and right side plates define the Okuma Akena baitcast reel as a rugged, no-nonsense performer with incredible versatility. Designed for active cast and retrieve anglers, a five bearing drive system, multi-disc carbonite drag system, precision machine cut brass main and pinion gears and quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing, cast and crank effortlessly and strike with authority. Oversized knobs on the twin paddle handle offer a sure grip and all-day comfort.
- ALC: Rigid 1-piece anodized aluminum frame
- Aluminum left and right side plates
- Machined aluminum, gold anodized spool
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
- 5BB+1RB Stainless steel bearing drive system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass main and pinion gear
- Adjustable 6-pin Velocity Control System
- Non disengaging levelwind system 400 size
- Disengaging levelwind on the 250 size
- Aluminum twin paddle handle with oversized knobs
- On/Off bait clicker function on 400-size reels
- Gear Ratio: 5.1:1
- Bearings: 5BB + 1RB
- Weight: 12.7 oz.
- Line Retrieve: 23"
- Max Drag Pressure: 10 lbs.
- Monofilament Line Capacity Diameter (In/mm.): 270/14 (0.35), 210/18 (0.40), 180/20 (0.42)
- Frame: AL
- Side Plates: AL
- Rotor: AL
- Spool: AL