Like the 711H, the TCSC711XH is also a Mat Daddy rod, in this case the design is for the thickest and heaviest cover, and the largest fish. For Scott, this rod focuses on the Lake Okeechobee bass fishery- bring the big guns.
- Scott Martin designed rods for tournament concept fishing
- All rods have been designed for specific tournament applications
- 30-Ton carbon, ultra sensitive blank construction
- EVA split grip and EVA foregrip for reduced weight and feel
- Foregrip specifically designed so reel seat threads are not exposed
- Customized C-40X carbon reel seats on casting and spinning
- Hard aluminum oxide guide inserts for use with braided line
- ALPS stainless steel guide frames on both casting and spinning
- Intermediate guide sizing on casting rods allows improved knot clearance
- Scott Martin Specialty Flipping Guide on Mat Daddy and Flipping/Jig rod
- Hook keeper placement in split grip area for more versatility
- Rod Power: M+
- Rod Taper: M/MF
- Rod Length: 6'6"
- Line Weight: 6-15 lbs
- Lure Weight: 3/8-3/4 oz
- Sections: 1 Piece
- Foregrip Length: 1 1/4"
- Reargrip Length: 9 1/2"
- Application: Jerk/Crank
- Number Of Guides: 8 + Tip
- Handle Style: Okuma Type A
- Weight: 4.2 oz