RCBS Case Trimmers are designed to be user friendly and provide very accurate results, the Trim Pro-2 Power Case Trimmer Kit is no different. The low RPM motor delivers plenty of torque and the spring fed cutter requires no pushing or feeding pressure so ,em>cases are trimmed accurately and squarely. The spring fed cutter also allows reloaders to have their hands free while trimming so they can deburr cases or do other tasks helping to speed up the reloading process. Trimmer works with standard pilots and features a micrometer fine adjustment bushing calibrated for setting exact trim length. The positive locking handle and integral power switch make this unit simple and safe to use. One of the other great features of the Trim Pro-2 is that RCBS has eliminated the need for the reloader to purchase different shellplates, the trimmer will hold cases with rim diameters of .250" to .625".
- Assembled Length: 26" x 5-1/2" x 5-1/2"
- Material: Die Cast Metal with Hardened Cutting Blades
- Collets Used: No, has universal shellholder that will accommodate cases with rim diameters between .250" to .626"
- Collets Included: No
- Pilots Used: RCBS case trimmer pilots
- Pilots Included: Yes, 22, 24, 25, 27, 28, 30, 35, 44 and 45 caliber pilots. 45 caliber pilot is primarily designed to work with pistol cases but will also work for rifle calibers.
- Voltage: 110 Volt
- Spring fed cutter leaves hands free
- Cases with rim diameters larger than .625" must be trimmed on the high capacity case trimmer