The heart of Trijicon AccuPin's innovative design lies in its triangular aiming tip and clear aiming pin. With a precision aiming point and zero obstructions, this one-of-a-kind configuration has an aiming point that actually points to your target instead of obscuring it.
For the ultimate in visibility and aiming precision even in the toughest conditions - the AccuPin incorporates the acclaimed Trijicon dual-illumination / battery-free system. With a combination of fiber optics and tritium pioneered and perfected in their world-class riflescopes, the Trijicon AccuPin is the brightest pin sight on the market.
The Trijicon AccuPin and its combination of fiber optic and tritium illumination are Pope and Young Legal.
- Magnification: 1x
- Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Reticle Pattern: Triangle
- Day Reticle Color: Green
- Mount: Rail grabber style mount base attaches to adjustable mounts equipped with a Weaver or Mil-Std-1913 (Picatinny) rail, including the Trijicon AccuDial adjustable mount and rail adapter
- Housing Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum (Anodized coating protects against corrosion and outside elements)
- Operating Temperature: -51F to +176F
- Aperture: Single Pin
- Hand: Ambidextrous
- Sight Window: 1.77"
- Shock: 350 G's
- Dimensions: 1.5" x 2.1" x 2.5"
- Weight: 2.29 oz.
- Finish: Matte Black