The Trijicon 1-6x24 VCOG (Variable Combat Optical Gunsight) is a rugged variable powered riflescope that accommodates close quarter battle (CQB) and long distance marksmanship. It features superior glass quality and light gathering capabilities with zero distortion. The bullet drop compensating and ranging reticles allow for the shooter to quickly and accurately estimate range and apply the correct hold. The first focal plane reticle allows the subtensions and drops to remain true at any magnification. With a forged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminum-alloy housing, the VCOG is an exceptionally durable and nearly indestructible sighting system. Robust enough for any application, the VCOG utilizes a single AA battery, commonly found across the globe and offers 6 adjustable brightness settings for the LED reticle. When powered by a lithium AA battery (like the one provided), it boasts a considerable battery life of 700 hours at setting 4 (constant on). An integrated dial fin allows easy rotation through the magnification range and a constant eye relief means no head or stock position adjustments are needed. Waterproof to 20 meters (66 ft.).
- 1 Quick Release Mount (AC12033)
- 1 Lithium AA Battery
- 1 LENSPEN® (TA56)
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
- 1 Manual
- Magnification: 1-6x
- Objective Size: 24mm
- Bullet Drop Compensator: Yes
- Weight: 23.2 oz with out Mount or Battery
- Illumination Source: LED
- Reticle Pattern: Segmented Circle / Crosshair
- Day Reticle Color: Red
- Calibration: .223 / 55 grain
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
- Eye Relief: 4" Constant
- Exit Pupil: 0.15"
- Field of View (Degrees): 18.0 - 3.0
- Field of View 100 yards: 95' - 15.9'
- Adjustment 100 yards (clicks/in): 1 click 100m 1/2 in.
- Mount Comes With: AC12033 Quick Release Mount
- Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
- Batteries: 1 AA Alkaline or Lithium Battery
- Battery Life: 715 hours continuous use at brightness setting 4 of 6
- Dimensions: 10.05" x 2.51" x 2.73"
- Focal Plane: First
- Adjustment Range: Elevation: 90 MOA total travel Windage: 90 MOA total travel Per Revolution: 35 MOA