The Proctor Covert B.E.L.T. (Bring Everything Light Tactical) is the result of 3 years of testing and design to create a highly capable yet minimalist belt solution for all of my needs. I have used this belt every for everything that I do in regards to everyday life and shooting. It started as a need to carry extra gear and magazines for concealed carry but I also wanted something that worked well for combat carry and competition use as well. I am very happy with the results and as mentioned before I use this belt every day for my concealed carry needs and also use it on the range, at USPSA matches and for duty and CQB use.
- 1.5" width and narow thickness
- The B.E.L.T. is made from lightweight, flat black nylon webbing
- The sides have a stiffener where you would wear an OWB holster or external mag pouches
- Elastic mag pouches are built into the belt for covert/concealed carry.
- There are 2 pistol mag pouches up front and a pistol and rifle mag pouch on both sides behind the hip
- The B.E.L.T. is also designed for right or left handed shooters
- The elastic is heavy duty 4 way stretch elastic
- The inside of the mag pouches have a backing on the nylon side that prevents the magazines from sliding out while moving around.
- There is a small velcro pouch in the rear/small of the back area for whatever small items or cash you might need to keep concealed.
- Manufacturer:Troy Industries
- Manufacturer Part Number:SBEL-PR-OLBT
- The B.E.L.T is availble in 3 sizes
- Large- Belt is 50" long with 7" of adjustment
- Weight:0.50 LBS
- MADE IN THE USA