TruGlo Maxus XLE 3.5-10x50 Rifle Scope, Duplex Reticle, Black
Multi-coated lenses provide maximum brightness, clarity and contrast even in the poorest of light conditions. 1/4 MOA, a wide field of view, and more than 3" of eye relief make this scope a useful tool to any firearm. The TruGlo Maxus XLE comes with a durable leaf spring for windage and elevation adjustments, rubber coated speed-focus eye-piece and non-shifting point of impact, so this riflescope can take years of use in the field. The scope is waterproof, fogproof and shockproof. This model Maxus XLE Riflescope features a Duplex reticle. Classic combination of heavy post and fine crosshair provides fast target acquisition and accurate shot placement. The Maxus XLE 3.5-10x50 Rifle Scope includes see-thru / flip-up lens caps.
- Waterproof / fog-proof / nitrogen gas-filled
- Shock resistant to 1000g
- See-thru / flip-up lens caps, optical-quality / all-weather
- Rubber-coated, speed-focus eye-piece
- Durable leaf spring for windage and elevation adjustments
- Multi-coated lenses provide maximum brightness, clarity and contrast even in the poorest of light conditions
- One-piece tube made of aircraft quality aluminum
- Duplex Reticle
- Durable, scratch-resistant, non-reflective matte finish
- Magnification: 3x - 10x
- Objective: 50mm
- Field of View: 11.0 / 32.0 ft 100 yards
- Eye Relief: 4.75" - 5.50"
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Length: 13.4"
- Weight: 17.1 oz.
- Finish: Matte Black
- Reticle: Duplex
- Adj Size: 1/4 MOA 100 yards