TruGlo Tru-Tec Carbon Pro Adjustable Weight Stabilizer in Lost Camo
The TruGlo Tru-Tec Carbon Pro Adjustable Weight Stabilizer features a high-modulus carbon fiber rod for superior strength with a carbon-composite exoskeleton. It's tri-foil shape provides optimal rigidity for even the roughest and toughest bowhunter.
TruGlo has figured out how to provide hunters with the balance and vibration dampening of a long stabilizer in a short, compact and lightweight style. The vibration dampening adjustable weight suspension system includes 3 stainless steel 1 oz. weights and is adjustable from 5 to 8 oz.
This revolutionary TruGlo's stabilizer improves bow balance and stability and is engineered for today's high performance bows. TruGlo's vibration/noise absorbing technology leads the industry in noise reduction systems. The Tru-Tec Carbon Pro Stabilizer is 8" in length and fits all bows.
- High-Modulus carbon fiber rod
- Carbon-composite exoskeleton
- Tru-Touch Soft-Feel Technical Coating
- Tri-Foil shape
- Vibration dampening adjustable weight suspension system
- Includes 3 stainless steel 1 oz. weights
- Weight is adjustable from 5 to 8 oz.
- Performance-based composites for vibration and noise reduction
- Improves bow balance and stability
- 8" length