Aimpoints unique coating on the front lens reflects the dots selected frequency of red light at near 100% efficiency to give the highest possible dot brightness with the least amount of energy while other wavelengths in the visible and near-infrared part of the spectrum pass with a minimum of reduction. This provides the clearest, brightest image possible when used with a 3rd generation Night Vision Device (NVD).
- Ready for use around the clock
- With 7 NVD-compatible brightness settings and 9 daylight settings including one extra-bright setting, the CompM4s sight is ready for round the clock use.
- Low battery compartment
- Compatible with every generation of NVD
- ACET technology allows up to 80,000 hours (over 8 years) of daytime operation on one AA battery
- Internal voltage regulator allows the CompM4 to be used with any AA size battery
- QRP2 mount has twice the clamping force of the original QRP, and the mounting knob is wider and shorter to improve operation and lower the risk of snagging on other gear
- Mount base is keyed into to the body of the sight to absorb recoil
- Mount base screws directly into the sight - no separate sight ring required.
- 500,000 hours of use on NVD setting
- 2 MOA dot for close combat and long distance engagement
- Matches perfectly with Aimpoint 3XMag
- Un-equaled light transmission
- Front lens opening is threaded for addition of kill Flash anti-reflective device
- Submersible to 150 feet (45 meters)
- Vertical spacer included
- Type classified as the U.S. Armys M68CCO
- Improved adjustment caps are easier to remove and protected against impact
- Can be used with a carry handle adapter for use on all M16 rifles
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Increased aiming confidence
- Temperature Range: -45 - +71 C, (50- +160 F)
- Water Resistance: submersible to 45m, (150')
- Radioactive Components Used: None
- Length: 4.7"
- Width/Height (sight only): 2.1" x 2.4"
- Width/Height (including mount): 2.8" x 2.8"
- Weight (sight only): 9.3 oz.
- Weight (sight with integrated mount): 11.8 oz.
* 1 MOA 30 mm at 100 meters = 1 at 100 yards.