The Hardline Shooter’s bag is designed to carry ammo and all the shooting accessories needed for a trip to the range. The rigid sides and bottom and foam padded tubular steel handle create a solid “Hardline” frame that won’t fold under pressure. Two large external pockets at each end are designed to carry hearing protecting muffs, binoculars, etc. The front center pocket holds tools, ear plugs, gloves etc. The large rear pocket holds most single gun cleaning kits. Internal organization includes a pocket for shooting glasses, a pocket to hold a cased handgun, three magazine pouches designed to hold either one magazine for M4 rifles or two handgun magazines. The lid has two hook and loop straps for holding rolled paper targets or a spotting scope tripod. The lid folds completely back when opened and can be fully removed if necessary.
- Semi rigid frame Tubular Steel Handle Internal pockets for cased handgun, magazines, shooting glasses
- Large outside pockets for shooting muffs
- D rings for shoulder strap (strap not included)
- External straps to hold rolled paper target
- Foam padded grip
- Overall Dimensions: 22" x 7" x 9"
- Main Compartment Dimensions: 14" x 7" x 7"
- Large Side Compartment Dimensions: 3" x 7" x 9"
- Front Compartment Dimensions: 7" x 1.5" x 5"
- Rear compartment Dimensions: 13" x 1.5" x 4"
- Color: Black with Red/Gray Trim