The 1x28 TW Series Red Dot Sight from BSA Optics is an unmagnified red dot sight that mounts on Picatinny or 5/8" Weaver rails. The fully coated optics provide clear viewing for fast target acquisition. The sight's 5 MOA red dot is easy to see and does not obscure targets. Hold over/under and target size can also be calculated using the reticle.
The aluminum body features covers for the windage and elevation turrets to protect them from dust, dirt, and impacts. With ¼ MOA per click adjustment, precise shot correction is simple. Spring-loaded front and back lens covers flip up and out of the way quickly and click-lock into place. An 11-position rheostat offers precise brightness control for all lighting conditions. The red dot sight comes in clamshell packaging.
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 28mm
- Field of View @ 100 Yards: 45'
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 30mm
- Mounting System: Picatinny or 5/8" Weaver
- Impact Point Correction: ¼ MOA per click
- Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment: 40' @ 100 Yards
- Weatherproofing: Water Resistant
- Battery Battery: 1 x CR2032, 3V Battery
- Dimensions: 5" x 2.4" x 2.5"
- Weight: 6.2 oz
- Finish: Matte Black