The 3-9x32 IR Blackhawk Rifle Scope by Barska has been designed to provide pin-point accuracy and rugged durability that you can depend on. Whether at the range or on the hunt, the 2-7x32 Blackhawk Rifle Scope puts your shots on the target with its precision optics. An illuminated red/green Mil-Dot Reticle can be adjusted to 5 different levels of brightness, which allows the user to fine-tune the reticle for optimal performance in any lighting situation. Fully Multi-Coated Optics and a built-in Sniper Edge sunshade help reduce glare and increase light transmission, resulting in an extremely clear image.
- Second Focal Plane
- Adjustable Reticle Brightness
- Built-In Sniper Edged Sun Shade
- Flip-Up Scope Caps
- Scope Rings
- Lens Cloth
- Lithium Battery (1 - CR2032 Lithium)
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Objective Lens: 32mm
- Waterproof and Fogproof: Yes
- Reticle: Green and Red Mil-Dot IR
- Exit Pupil: 3x: 10mm and 9x: 3.60mm
- Optical Coating: Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Field of View: 3x: 39.30' at 100 Yards and 9x: 13.1' at 100 Yards
- Eye Relief: 3x: 3.30" and 7x: 3.10"
- Click Value: 1/4
- Adjustment Knob: Windage, Elevation, Adjustable Rheostat
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Length: 12.70"
- Weight: 12.70 oz
- Finish: Matte Black