Everything that youve heard about this scope is accurate! Excavator scope features an adjustable objective lens for parallax correction for specific ranges as well as an illuminated reticle. The reticle is designed with a rheostat that offers 11 brightness settings for a full range of light intensities and is specifically designed for big-game hunting and long-range target and varmint hunting. With its extensive list of features including multi-coated optics, large objective lens for maximum light transmission, adjustable objective lens for parallax correction and illuminated reticle, an excavator scope is the ideal choice for hunters who want consistent accuracy in all types of lighting conditions.Includes Flip-Up Scope Caps, 3" Sun-Shade, and Mounting Rings.
- Magnification: 6-24x
- Objective Lens: 50mm
- Waterproof: Yes
- Fogproof: Yes
- Reticle: IR Target Dot
- Exit Pupil: 8.3-2.1mm
- Optical Coating: Multi Coated
- Field of View (ft100yds/m100m): 15.0/56x, 4.2/1.424x
- Eye Relief: 3.6 inch
- Click Value: 1/8"
- Adjustment Knob: Adj. rheostat settings, adj. obj. lens, side adj. windage and elevation
- Tube Diameter: 1 inch
- Finish: Black Matte
- Weight: 21.1 oz.
- Length: 13 inch
- Included Accessories: Flip-Up Scope Caps, 3" Sun-Shade, Mounting Rings, Lens Cloth and Battery
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty