Seedhouse SL tents have become the signature series in our backpacking line, pieces of gear to stand the test of time. Like a gin martini or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, Seedhouse SL tents are simple, efficient and classic. If it's your cross-country bike tour or the weekend peak you've been looking to bag, the Seedhouse will forever be faithful.
- Three season, free standing, superlight backpacking tent
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- D shaped door
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- DAC poles feature the Jakes Foot simple connection mechanism which evenly tensions the tent body and fly
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly and floor are lightweight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Hub/pole system makes set up easy
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Storm flap over vestibule zipper
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- Two interior mesh pockets
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Trail Weight: 2lb 9oz
- Packed Weight: 3lb
- Footprint Weight: 5oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 2lb
- Packed Size: 5" x 18"
- Floor Area: 28sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 8sq ft
- Head Height: 43"
- Foot Height: 21"