The Mt. Zirkel Wilderness has over one million acres and more alpine lakes than you could imagine. One of our favorites is Three Island. It is a 7 mile hike with 1600 feet in elevation change. The climb to the lake alternates from moderate to steep as you pass through meadows, aspen groves and evergreens. You will notice the '97 blowdown, as well as catch a glimpse of the south fork of the Elk River.
- Single wall section eliminates unnecessary fly fabric to save weight
- Features two doors and vestibules
- Storm flap on vestibule zipper
- Color coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Reflective guylines and webbing at tent corners and suggested anchor points
- Fly is silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is silicone treated nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC NFL pole system with lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips attach tent body to the pole frame
- Four Interior mesh pockets
- 18 Superlight aluminum J stakes
- Gear loft loops included
- Fits Square gear loft (Sold Separately)
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft(Sold Separately)
- Fast Fly setup not available
- Footprint (Sold Separately)
- Trail Weight: 4 lb 15 oz
- Packed Weight: 5 lb 10 oz
- Footprint Weight: 13 oz
- Packed Size: 5" x 21"
- Floor Area: 56 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 8 sq ft
- Head Height: 40"
- Foot Height: 20"