Whoever said tactical blades had to be bold, black and brutish has never handled a Browning Black Label Sliver G-10 folder. These knives exude a subtle grace from every angle that we like to call “tactical elegance.” Sleek yet strong, these compact blades represent the pinnacle of highly functional yet stylish tactical knives.
- You’ll find they are equally at home for a day in the field or a night out on the town, and give you an added sense of personal security wherever they are carried.
- The Browning Black Label Sliver G-10 tactical folder has a hollow ground drop point blade crafted from 440 stainless steel plus an ambidextrous thumbstud.
- The liner lock design holds the blade securely in position and the sculpted grip sports textured G-10 laminate scales with flush mounted fasteners.
- The four-way pocket clip lets you set up the Sliver G-10 for hinge-up or hinge down carry on either right or left side.
- Type: Folder
- Blade Type: Spear Point
- Sheath Description: Not Applicable
- Main Blade Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 7 1/4"
- Closed Length: 4 1/4"
- Blade Opening: Thumb Stud
- Blade Composition: 440-C
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Decoration: Black Label
- Handle Material: G-10 Scales
- Color: Black
- Secondary Color: Gray
- Pocket Clip: Y (2 Way Adjustable)
- Rockwell Steel HardnessL 56-58
- Lock Type: Liner lock