A must-have for the waterfowler. Think of it as a life jacket for your shotgun - the Wicked Wing Floater shotgun case functions as a slip, with a hook and loop flap on the butt end, but it has a full-length water resistant closure as well so you can open up the case and dry it out if it takes a dunk.
Gun overboard! The high-density closed cell foam provides protection from impacts, but it's primary purpose is to keep your cased gun afloat should it get knocked out of the boat or dropped while you're wading through the marsh. It will keep most, if not all of the water out, and most importantly it will keep your shotgun on the surface of the water so you can retrieve it.
- Camo, nylon tricot lining
- High-density closed-cell foam
- Side zipper closure (for drying)
- Hook and loop flap
- EVA foam muzzle cap
- Exterior Dimensions: 53.5"
- Closure: Zipper
- Pockets: Yes
- Color: Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades
- Secondary: Color Brown
- Handle: Web
- Shell: 600D Polyester
- Interior Material: Nylon Tricot
- Padding: Closed Cell Foam
- Style: Single Long Gun
- Weight: 2 lbs 0 oz