The polymer sheath on the Rail System knife attaches in seconds to the MIL-STD 1913 accessory rail on a firearm or other device. This patented design by Kelly Van Orden of Battle Blades adds a whole new dimension to the tactical firearm/knife platform.
- Fixed, double edge, hollow ground 5Cr stainless steel
- Full-tang construction handle
- Sheath: Blade-Tech™ molded polymer sheath attaches to any MIL-STD 1913 accessory rail, Tek Lock belt loop attachment system fits up to 2 1/4" belts and allows the user to wear the sheath at multiple angles for comfortable and easy access carry
- Type: Fixed
- Blade Type: Double Edge
- Sheath Description: Injection Molded
- Main Blade Length: 5 1/2"
- Overall Length: 10"
- Blade Composition: 5Cr
- Blade Decoration: Black Label
- Handle Features: Full Tang, Guard, Pommel
- Handle Material: CNC Machined G-10
- Color: Tan
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 53-54