The perfect size for small tasks A small sharp knife that easily stows away in your pocket - it's invaluable. Whether you are cutting rope or duct tape for "field expedient" repairs, or opening a stubborn package, having a small knife handy is far better than resorting to using your teeth.
- Folding blade and screwdriver
- Stainless steel
- Checkered black G-10 scales with engraved Black Label shield
- Ultra-thin construction
- Flush fasteners
- Metal money clip
- Screwdriver has adjustment tool for coin-slotted rifle scope knobs
- Blade Type: Drop Point
- Sheath Description: Not Applicable
- Main Blade Length: 1 5/8"
- Overall Length: 3 1/2"
- Closed Length: 2"
- Blade Opening: Nail Nick
- Blade Composition: 440 Stainless
- Blade Decoration: Buckmark
- Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Color: Mossy Oak Break-Up
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 56-58
- Lock Type: Lock-back
- Serrated Blade: No