A real hard working knife. The Shadowfax is designed for any task you throw at it. The finger choils on the handle and tang will keep the knife from slipping in your grip while cutting and chopping. The scales on the G-10 handle help keep you hand firmly in place as well, even when wet, as the G-10 tends to gain a "tacky" feel when exposed to moisture. The included Blade-Tech polymer sheath secures firmly to your belt by use of the width adjustable Tek-Lok belt clip. Whether you need a tool to perform tough jobs or a final backup for self-defense, the Shadowfax has you covered.
- Drop point blade
- Made from high end 154CM stainless steel
- G-10 scaled handles
- Full-tang construction
- Blade-Tech polymer sheath with Tek-Lok belt clip
- Corrosion Resistant
- Edge Retention/Hardness
- Blade Type: Drop Point
- Sheath Description: Injection Molded
- Main Blade Length: 4 5/8"
- Overall Length: 9"
- Blade Composition: AUS-8A
- Blade Decoration: Buckmark
- Handle Features: Finger Grooves:Guard:Pommel
- Handle Material: G-10
- Bolster Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Brown
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 58-59
- Serrated Blade: No