Folded and Forged in Fire, DAMASCUS is the King of Steels.
There is nothing in the entire world that holds an edge like fine laminated Damascus steel. Browning’s Storm Front Damascus knives are hand-forged right here in the USA from more than 200 layers of high-carbon 1080 and 15N20 steel to produce an incredible edge. These are individually unique Browning knives that will be cherished today and passed down from generation to generation with lasting pride.
- Combination trailing/drop point hollow ground blade
- Hand forged
- Stag horn handle
- Hunting knife with leather sheath
- Edge Retention/Hardness
- Corrosion Resistant
- Blade Type: Skinner
- Sheath Description: Top Grain Leather
- Main Blade Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 8 1/2"
- Blade Composition: Damascus
- Blade Decoration: Browning Logo
- Handle Features: Guard:Hidden Tang
- Handle Material: Stag
- Bolster Material: Carbon Fiber
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 56-58
- Serrated Blade: No