Browning White Water Fillet White Knife
Made to get wet The White Water Fillet knife is made to withstand and thrive in wet conditions. Made from extremely rust resistant stainless steel, with just the right amount of flex for making fillet cuts, and sporting a polymer handle with soft textured grip inserts, the White Water Fillet knife offers a sure grip and shrugs off wet conditions.
- Fixed trailing point 420 J2 bright stainless steel blade
- Washable injection molded polymer soft textured handle
- Nylon lanyard
- Hard polymer protective sheath
- Made to withstand and thrive in wet conditions
- Made from extremely rust resistant stainless steel
- Blade Type: Fillet
- Sheath Description: Injection Molded
- Main Blade Length: 9 1/2"
- Overall Length: 14 1/4"
- Blade Composition: 420-J2
- Blade Decoration: Buckmark
- Handle Features: Lanyard Hole
- Handle Material: Injection Molded
- Color: White
- Secondary Color: Black
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 50-54
- Serrated Blade: No