The Browning Tagged Out knife has razor-sharp folding scissors that are perfect for removing the snip-out date and take notches on today’s non-woven synthetic game tags. It’s also great for removing stubborn burrs from a four-footed hunting buddy’s fur.
- Type: Folder
- Blade Type: Drop Point
- Sheath Description: Not Applicable
- Main Blade Length: 3 1/2"
- Overall Length: 8 1/4"
- Closed Length: 4 3/4"
- Blade Opening: Thumb Stud
- Blade Composition: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Decoration: Browning Logo:Buckmark
- Handle Material: Aluminum with Dura-Touch Armor Coating
- Bolster Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Color: Mossy Oak Infinity Camo
- Secondary Color: Graphite
- Pocket Clip: Y
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 56-58
- Lock Type: Liner lock