Incredibly versatile, the Dirty Bird and Trout folding models are ideal for wingshooters and fishermen alike. Their unique blade shapes offer superb balance and ease of handling that enables intricate cuts in tight places like wing joints and gills. Dirty Bird and Trout folder blades are 440 stainless steel with a folding liner lock. A Mossy Oak Duck Blind camo aluminum handle offers a sure grip and features a handy pocket clip.
- Type Folding liner lock
- Blades 440 stainless steel
- Handles Mossy Oak Duck Blind camo over aluminum
- Pocket clip
- Clam shell
- Type: Folder
- Blade Type: Trailing Point
- Sheath Description: Not Applicable
- Main Blade Length: 3 1/2"
- Overall Length: 8 1/2"
- Closed Length: 5"
- Blade Opening: Thumb Stud
- Blade Composition: 440 Stainless
- Blade Decoration: Browning Logo:Dirty Bird
- Handle Features: Lanyard Hole
- Handle Material: Aluminum with Dura-Touch Armor Coating
- Bolster Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: MODB
- Secondary Color: Graphite
- Pocket Clip: Y
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 56-58
- Lock Type: Liner lock