For the no nonsense hunter, a good fixed blade drop point knife is the practical knife for field dressing and boning out an elk or deer when you are packing out your animal on your back. There are no moving parts to mess around with and you can grip the handle any way you need to leverage it without worrying about releasing a blade lock.
- Type: Fixed
- Blade Type: Drop Point
- Sheath Description: Ballistic Cloth Nylon
- Main Blade Length: 3 5/8"
- Overall Length: 8 1/4"
- Blade Composition: AUS-8A
- Blade Decoration: Browning Logo:Buckmark
- Handle Features: Full Tang
- Handle Material: Zytel Synthetic with Tropical Hardwood
- Color: Black
- Secondary Color: Brown
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 56-58