Brownings Hells Canyon knife is, frankly, tougher than all hell. Its a stout-hearted drop point that can handle some hellacious cutting chores.
- Type: Lock back
- Blades: 7Cr
- Handles: Aluminum with MOINF Scales
- Clam shell
- Type: Folder
- Blade Type: Drop Point
- Sheath Description: Ballistic Cloth Nylon
- Main Blade Length: 3 1/8"
- Overall Length: 7 1/4"
- Closed Length: 4 1/8"
- Blade Opening: Nail Nick
- Blade Composition: 7Cr
- Blade Decoration: Browning Logo:Hells Canyon
- Handle Features: Finger Grooves
- Handle Material: Aluminum with MOINF Scales
- Bolster Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: MOINF
- Secondary Color: Silver
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 56-58
- Lock Type: Lock-back