Scrimshaw dates back to the early days of whaling when sailors passed long nights at sea carving intricate scenes on the bones and ivory teeth of whales.
Browning Scrimshaw Knives are recreated from an environmentally friendly material to retain the warmth and feel of the original ivory knives. This Knife will be a family heirloom to pass down for generations.
- Blades: Hollow ground, satin-finished 420-J2 stainless steel, 2 7/8" blade length
- Laser-engraved: Buckmark logo
- Handles: Zinc casting
- Laser-engraved Buckmark logo
- Adorned with scrimshaw artwork
- Brush finished back with Browning logo